Today, the blog is two years old! I’m surprised by how much I was able to accomplish within the past year. I took a second chance with reviving the shop (and then opened a sister one since it just made sense.) The gamble has paid off, and I am excited to say that if growth keeps up, I should be able to return to artist alleys in 2018!
Business aside, I’m so happy to hear others enjoy my little creative adventures, because sometimes I feel I can be ranty ^^;. I just really like to write! (I’ve had some sort of blog for as long as I can remember, and well before Facebook I had my own website.) All of my readers and followers are amazing for sticking with me – shoutouts to Maggie, Cindy, Anette, and Henry especially!
To celebrate, since the other giveaway on Instagram didn’t work out, I present to you a birthday contest – a D.Va zipper pouch giveaway!
This is the prototype zipper pouch as seen on Etsy, normally a $25.00 retail value, and can be yours for FREE if you enter! Just be sure to follow the guidelines so your entry can qualify:
- The contest is open starting at the published time of this post on Sunday, April 9, until Saturday, April 15 at 11:59 pm EST. So mark those calendars!
- The contest is open to residents of North America only (U.S., Canada, and Mexico.). Since this item will be shipped to you if you are chosen as winner, please make sure your mailing address is valid! If I find out the package bounces, I sure hope it was a typo on either of our ends or else I will be very upset.
- You can apply as many times as you’d like on the shops’ social outlets! (Twitter, Instagram, and WordPress here – please no Convos on Etsy! I don’t know if they flag anything as spam and I don’t feel like finding out!) Each comment, share, and re/tweet counts as 1 entry – just mention something about the giveaway when doing so. Likes only count on giveaway posts.
- Winner will be chosen by random number generator, therefore entries will be counted in numerical order as I see them come in. I’ll be keeping track of timestamps in case of discrepancy.
- Once chosen as winner, you have 24 hours to claim your prize! If I don’t hear from you after that point, I will redraw a new winner.
- This is obvious but since I need to spell it out – any robo accounts or spam blogs that enter will immediately be disqualified. Of course, any other entry that also does not follow numbers 1 to 3 will be disqualified.
Usually fancy blogs take the time to give a shoutout to their sponsors here, but it’s just little ol’ me and the cat running the show. So here’s him photobombing when he found out he had a stunt double. Good luck!!